Team Leader (IT delivery team) – Algés, Lisbon, Portugal
Do you aim to lead a solid certified team? Love to work in an agile environment? This is your chance!
Location: Algés, Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
What will you do:
We are looking to increase our internal team of consultants with a Team Leader for the area of Web project development, Robotization / Automation, ETL and Rules Engines.
The Team Leader will be responsible with monitoring and managing a team of growing programmers. It will ensure the general technical quality of the deliverables and the projects, as well as the coordination of the elements of the team and of the planning / management of the project. We are looking for a multipurpose person who is able to, as needed, assume the functions of SCRUM Master, Team Leader and Project Management.
Your main objectives will be to ensure delivery on quality, time, and budget (in this order).
- Participation in multidisciplinary projects of broad scope, always related to the area of Information Technologies (IT), ensuring the execution of activities and compliance with deadlines;
- Contribute to the management of projects, ensuring the fulfillment of the objectives of the project and of the quality standards, following best practices;
- To monitor and control projects and a development / programming team, where their technical programming expertise will be an advantage;
- Prepare and document follow-up meetings and stakeholder situations;
- Define and apply practices that allow the follow-up of milestones and delivery of the projects in an effective way;
- Contribute to the design of business solutions and strategy: aligning processes, people and technology;
- Contribute to risk management (assessment, definition and implementation of strategies and monitoring).
- Degree in Engineering related to IT or equivalent areas;
- Experience in web architectures, mandatory (preferably Java or Angular);
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Preference for candidates with experience in the following technologies (not a mandatory requirement but an advantage):
- ETL (eg, Informatica Powercenter, Pentaho Kettle / Hitachi Vantara);
- Rules Engine (eg, FICO Blaze Advisory);
- Robotization / Automation or RPA (eg, UiPath, Workfusion, Selenium);
- ESSENTIAL: You should like technology / IT and learning.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people;
- Technical capacity at the level of different technologies, web stack knowledge (mandatory) and willingness to learn new technologies;
- Independent and demanding with a result-oriented mindset;
- Will and ability to make things happen and guide others;
- Responsibility, challenges and opportunity to grow;
- Payment compatible with experience and knowledge of the job;
- An adjusted career plan with potential for progression;
- Professional training and certification;
- Attractive projects and the potential to acquire knowledge in multiple markets and sectors of activity;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and qualified team, with excellent environment and working conditions.