Audit Register allows the registry of all information on record creation or record changes in your corporate applications.
It has a fundamental role for compliance and auditing purposes.
Do you have Regulatory processes that require #Audit demonstrability? (ex: GDPR)
Do you have Performance sensitive processes that require Auditing?
Solve the Auditing pain with this easy to use generic component to perform auditing creation activity.
- Easy to Use reducing developer effort on the auditing activity;
- Reduces cost by abstracting auditing complexity from the developer;
- Solves the Label vS Key related entity presentation concern;
- Easy integration using REST API;
- Increases Login security assessment.
- Any process that holds the need to have record and/or process auditing;
- Regulatory processes and processes that require Audit demonstrability (ex: GDPR);
- Performance sensitive processes that still require Auditing – Taking advantage of the Assynchronous feature.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous audit creation;
- Separate audit control for Login;
- Allows simple (user message) or complex (comparison between records) message;
- Presentation of complex records in two formats, unique message or message for each changed field;
- Definition and presentation in the audit log of related entities (Foreign Key) attributes instead of its code (Primary Key);
- Audit listing, with filters, thru webservices;
- Audit creation thru webservices;
- Screens with the list and filters or reusable blocks to use inside your application keeping the styleguide;
Project Accelerator for dashboard creation
Accelerator Component for dashboards and information reports generation. It enables the dynamic creation of dashboards and reports in different formats, customized according to each user.
Accelerator Component for report construction
Accelerator Component for reports construction. Enables the generation of user-friendly reports in self-service format customized to each user.
Did you upgrade servers, migrate apps but now you need to migrate the data?
Allows the selection of multiple entities in the migration process through a dynamic selection screen.