Junior Business Manager – Lisbon, Portugal
Be part of an energetic team in the heart of the IT market where your dedication will be rewarded
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Student (College)
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Professional experience up to 2 years;
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity;
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals;
- Developing business goals related to client and account management, identifying business opportunities and raising customers;
- Identifying and recruiting talent;
- Excellent communication skills and empathy;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Ambitious and professional.
- Ability to grow with the company;
- Competitive Payment and Sharing in Results of the Business Unit;
- Technical and behavioral training;
- Team Building Events;
- Vehicle will be available if the prospect delivers.
On Wednesday, December 13th, we had our Christmas Dinner 2017! It was the last event of the year, but the most magical and glamorous one.
Sandro Lopes – Summer Intern
Sandro is one of our summer interns. “My name is Sandro Lopes, I’ve graduated in Management at ISEG and I’m…