Data Migration Manager (DMM) Foundation Online Course©
Learn the basics of Data Migration in the OutSystems platform
Congratulations to all that have finalized the course and have been awarded with the DMM Foundation Certification!
Registrations are open for the next course module!
18th June 2020, 4pm GMT+1
Module 3 – Data import from external data sources
About this course
Kickstart your learning of Data Migration in OutSystems with this introductory course.
This course will take place every two weeks, on Thursdays, at 11:00 GMT+1.
Upon its completion, you'll be able to seamlessly migrate data across OutSystems environments and versions and/or import data from external sources into the OutSystems platform. Learn about all the functionalities and how to leverage them for your business.
What you’ll learn
The objective of this course is to get you familiar with data migration in the OutSystems Platform.
In this course you will learn about:
- The OutSystems Platform Meta Model
- How data management works in Agile software development
- How you can import data from existing data sources and applications
- How you can migrate data across different OutSystems environments and versions
- How you can filter, anonymize and scramble data within data migration
- How to ensure data protection while migrating your data
Module 1 – OutSystems Meta Model & Q&A (1h)
Module 2 – Data Management in Agile Development Cycle & Q&A (1h)
Module 3 – Data import from external data sources & Q&A (1h)
Module 4 – Data migration across environments & Q&A (1h)
- Basic Data Modelling concepts
- Basic OutSystems platform concepts
- DMM Foundation Certified
- Length: 4 sessions
- Effort: 1 hour per session
- Price: FREE
- Institution: Infosistema
- Subject: Data Migration
- Level: Introductory
- Language: English