Infosistema brings innovation to FinTech Connect 2018
FinTech Connect brings together Europe’s entire fintech community and ecosystem every year, anticipating the most relevant transformations in the industry.
On the 5th and 6th of December, Infosistema flew to London to attend FinTech Connect 2018, the WebSummit of the Fintech industry, joining our strategic partner, Payment Components.
At FinTech Connect 2018, Infosistema reinforced its position as a leader in open banking and PSD2 implementation.
Key messages from this year’s FinTech Connect:
- PSD2, the European directive, is driving innovation in open banking.
- Banks and financial organizations need to change internal culture to embrace digital practices, innovation, fast change and an approach that promotes fast fail (e-Labs).
- Customer-centric is the way to success, supported by new services that banks and financial organizations develop through partnerships with Fintech players.
- Innovation comes from external people and other players, like startups. This is how pioneers in the financial industry create innovation labs & environments, winning awards and bringing new ideas inside the business, testing and delivering them faster – as startups do.
- Consumers are increasingly concerned about how their information is used. Educating consumers about open banking is crucial.