Welcome to our DMM Partner Program
The DMM Partner Program aims to provide easier access to the benefits of our Data Migration Manager.
We truly believe that better data management in the OutSystems environment will ease the task of development and testing, while also helping increase the adoption of OutSystems.
There are two tracks to the Infosistema DMM Partner Program:
- Distribution – The Distribution role is meant for OutSystems partners whose customers would benefit from using DMM in a number of scenarios, ranging from data migration to data synchronization or quality assurance and debug purposes. Because Infosistema DMM is purely a product-based approach with no requirement for services, we are never a direct or indirect competition to our partners. Infosistema DMM fits well in the OutSystems digital transformation services arena.
- ISV – The Embedded role is meant for OutSystems partners that have a specific product or solution. If you are a partner that sells and deploys a product, then this is scenario will be ideal for you; it allows you to embed Infosistema DMM at a heavily discounted price, provided that you build a customized interface around DMM using our APIs and that you expose the product using your own interface.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction – Data is an essential part of the OutSystems world. Better data management for production, development, or compliance is without a doubt a benefit to your customers.
- Increase Revenue Stream – Immediately unlock a new revenue stream with a high margin. Since Infosistema doesn’t require any services, it provides a quicker and simpler sales scenario.
- Increased Project Productivity – The ability to include advanced data management out-of-the-box will free our partner’s resources from burdensome data management and allow them to focus on creating digital transformation. DMM allows shifting DevOps costs to actually deliver business value.
- Unlock Feature Scenarios – Infosistema DMM allows partners that build their own products to gain control of their data. Partners can now expand their offer and include data management services easily.
How to Apply
Just reach out to us and establish a dialog. You could be a Distribution or ISV Partner or both! We just need to find the track that works best for you.
Partner Program Cost
The following fees apply:
- Distribution – Fee: Zero. This distribution role only requires alignment on a first qualified lead.
- ISV – Fee: 500 Euros annually. This fee is for administration proposes regarding licenses and support.
Partner Program Perks
Partners under the partner program will gain:
- Exposure as Infosistema DMM Partners in Infosistema site
- Access to Product Manager
- Joint marketing initiatives
- Technical support
Why is Infosistema DMM ideal for partners?
Besides its Data Migration capabilities, DMM is a native built Microsoft .Net with two major benefits:
- A Low AOs footprint. Only GUI and high-level management are those consuming AOs. TCOfor customers and partners is very low.
- DMM allows the highest data consistency possible because it even migrates the tables PK and FK with the original value, which is critical for performance and reference purposes.
Data Import into OutSystems PaaS Cloud from Legacy Apps
June 17th, at 04:00 PM GMT+1
Download DMM on OutSystems Forge
Create, manage and report audits and logs for OutSystems entities. A must have for compliance.
Predictive performance insights so you’re not in firefighter mode! Real-time performance monitoring and SLA notifications for your OutSystems apps. Get insightful information and root-cause analysis of your apps performance, with both top-down and bottom-up abilities.