Welcome to our DMM Partner Program
The DMM Partner Program aims to ease the access to DMM benefits.
We truly believe that better data management in the OutSystems environment will ease and increase the adoption of OutSystems, ease the task of development in OutSystems and create new opportunities to ease the test and development in OutSystems.
We created two tracks of Infosistema DMM Partner Program:
- Distribution – The Distribution role aims those OutSystems partners whose customer would benefit from using DMM in a number of scenarios ranging from data migration, to data synchronization or quality and debug purposes. Because Infosistema DMM is a pure 100% product based approach, with no requirement for services, we never are a direct or indirect competition to partners. Infosistema DMM fits well in the OutSystems digital transformation services arena.
- ISV – The Embedded role targets OutSystems partners that do have a product or solution. If you are a partner that sells and deploys a product then this is the ideal scenario. It allows you to embed Infosistema DMM at a heavily discount price, provided that you build a customized interface around DMM using our APIs but exposing the product using your own built interface.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction – Data is an essential part of the OutSystems world. Better managing the data for production, development or compliance is without any doubt a plus for your customers.
- Increase Revenue Stream – unlock immediately a new revenue stream with a high margin. Because Infosistema is a product requiring zero services it provides a quicker and simpler sales scenario
- Increase Project Productivity – The ability to include advanced data management out-of-the-box will free partner’s resources during project time from burdensome data management to actually create digital transformation. It allows shifting DevOps costs to actually deliver business value.
- Unlock Features Scenarios – DMM allows partners that build their own products to gain control of their data. Partners can now expand their offer and include data management services easily
How to Apply
Just reach us and establish a dialog. You can be a Distribution or ISV Partner, or both. We just need to align the better strategy
Partner Program Cost
The following rules apply:
- Distribution – Fee: zero. The distribution role only requires alignment on a first qualified lead.
- ISV – Fee: annual 500 Euros. This fee is for administration proposes regarding license and support.
Partner Program Perks
Partners under the partner program will gain:
- Exposure as Infosistema DMM Partners in Infosistema site
- Access to Product Manager
- Joint marketing initiatives
- Technical support
Why is Infosistema DMM ideal for partners?
Besides the Data Migration capabilities, DMM is a native built Microsoft .Net with two major benefits:
- Low AOs footprint. Only GUI and high-level management in those consuming AOs. TCO of ownership for customers and partners is very low.
- DMM allows the highest data consistency possible, because it migrates even the tables PK and FK with the original value. That’s critical for performance and reference purposes.
Download DMM on OutSystems Forge
Webinar DMM Overview
July 10th, at 10:00 AM BST
“innoQA was born from the concerns of ICT (Information and Communications Technology) professionals to offer value services in the field of technology and in a work environment where talent and customer orientation are fostered."
Their services range from Low-Code Development to Scriptless Testing and Zero Touch Deployment.
With over twenty highly experienced dedicated OutSystems consultants, Valuga helps clients develop innovative apps with advanced big data and IoT analytics capabilities.
To achieve the best user-centered applications, Valuga includes User Experience experts that keep top of mind the people who use the apps. While our ambition is to keep creating smart solutions with new technology for our customers.
Together we are Valuga and as Valugans, we all strive to achieve the same goal: “The OutSystems Experts, connecting the dots to make the complex simple.”