Audit Register allows the registry of all information related to record creation or record changes in your corporate applications.
Do you have performance sensitive processes that require auditing?
It has a fundamental role for compliance and auditing purposes.
Do you have regulatory processes that require #Audit demonstrability? (e.g. GDPR)
Solve your auditing pain with this easy-to-use Outsystems component.
- Easy to use, reducing developer effort during the auditing process;
- Reduces costs by abstracting auditing complexity;
- Solves the Label vS Key related entity presentation concern;
- Easy integration using REST API;
- Increases login security assessment.
- Any process that requires record and/or process auditing;
- Regulatory processes and processes that require Audit demonstrability (e.g. GDPR);
- Performance sensitive processes that still require auditing – taking advantage of the asynchronous feature.
- Synchronous and asynchronous audit creation;
- Separate audit control for login;
- Allows for simple (user message) or complex (comparison between records) notifications;
- Presents complex records in two formats: unique notifications or messages for each changed field;
- Definition and presentation in the audit log of related entities (Foreign Key) attributes instead of its code (Primary Key);
- Audit listing with filters through web services;
- Audit creation through web services;
- Screens with lists and filters or reusable blocks to use inside your application, keeping to your style guide;
Did you upgrade servers, migrate apps but now you need to migrate the data?
Allows the selection of multiple entities in the migration process through a dynamic selection screen.
We support complex transformation programs in companies around the globe. The CoE now holds 6 dedicated Competences, leveraging technology projects together with business knowledge, soft skills, PMO and User Experience, in an environment of continuous learning and certification. We can also support our customers and partners building their own CoE.
Dashboard creation component can be dynamically configurable and associated with the user profile.